Tuesday, July 21, 2020

My Extended Family



Welcome to the world of Responsibility, Love, Believe & Natural Relations.

Popo

I found this parrot in my college premises, heavily injured, attacked by a set of crows. She was a little baby then. It was 21st March, 2020. She was unable to eat food that time when I found her in the ground of my college premises, thrown from the sky by those crows. I had taken her into the lab & around 4 hours she was in the lab with me, I was trying to remove her fear and ultimately I succeed. I bring her to my home. After 7-8 days she recovered from the injury but she was habituated with our life style. She moves to entire house except the kitchen (It is restricted for her safety). She moves to outside of the room and also to the roof with us. Her best place is head, top of the fan. She likes to bath in the open air. She consumes almost every food we consumes. She become my family member, as my little daughter. She is the most adorable member of my family.


 







9 comments:

  1. Really She Is Very Cute and Beautiful .. Khub Valo Laglo Dekhe ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is how the GOD balance the earth Spiritually. Unfortunately Popo lost her won family but luckily she got another amazing family. When I see this pictures I really feel that "LOVE IS CONNECTION BETWEEN HEART".

    In this Era when all are busy to making their bag full by some colourful paper called "Money", no one is bother about the nature as well as other species.
    The weather is too polluted to take breathe.
    Now a days I notice the gathering of birds in the sky may be just beacuse of the air condition is little bit fresh.
    Now This is the time to think little bit and do something for others.
    We can take some water on a pot and hanging on the top of the building for thirsty birds.
    We also can give our extra food to the street dog may be they are also suffering for food in this pandemic situation when everything is close to manage their food.
    This is how we can try to build the relation with the nature as well as the existing animals around us.

    The motive of this comment is to try to make at least one person understand that may be your extra food or some little step can finish the suffer of some others species.

    "The world is a home, it's my responsibility to take care of my family members"

    Thank you for reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable... So happy to read this article... This article really made my day. Because of people like you, we can still say "Humanity is alive". Thank you so much sir for sharing ..

    ReplyDelete